Foals - PO Now - What Went Down (8.28.15)

I actually think that the demos are still included, why would they all over sudden not include them?

And to put a cd of the album plus download code in the box would be pretty pointless imo

The listing for the boxset used to specifically say 'A CD of Demos' was included now its gone so yeah, Id assume they're not included. 

Obviously I hope they are included but yeah, not getting my hopes up. 

Yes my lucks in today, I'm buying a lottery ticket on the way home.

Ever since your stroke of luck I've refreshed both the American and Australian stores several times on a daily basis. Hit the jackpot this morning with Australia and ordered another single Holy Fire box they got back in stock.  :D

For anyone else really wanting it I'd recommend doing the same!

Ever since your stroke of luck I've refreshed both the American and Australian stores several times on a daily basis. Hit the jackpot this morning with Australia and ordered another single Holy Fire box they got back in stock.  :D

For anyone else really wanting it I'd recommend doing the same!

Sadly the luck didn't last, I got an email from Warner saying it was out of stock and that they might have one in a month or I could cancel my order.

So what to do Cancel it or hope they are going to ship one from Australia to the US and then back to me in the UK where it came from originally.

Well I paid for it Paypal so I've already spent the money, I'm in for the long haul now so fingers crossed.

Damn. Knew it seemed strange and a bit too good to be true. Sadly awaiting my email from Warner now.

You might still get one as mine was from the US site.

I know Warner's US had them as there is a guy here who is selling them on Discogs and he talks about importing them from the US, only problem is he wants £80 for one which is more than I want to pay and equates to around $120 so the $70 I had one for an oh too short a time from Warner's for was a lot better price.

I know Warner's US had them as there is a guy here who is selling them on Discogs and he talks about importing them from the US, only problem is he wants £80 for one which is more than I want to pay and equates to around $120 so the $70 I had one for an oh too short a time from Warner's for was a lot better price.

Such a weird situation.

At around 9am eastern yesterday morning I was able to order one from the Australian store. I checked the product page after ordering and they were out of stock as I figured they would be. The PayPal receipt actually came from a store called We Are United, which I thought was strange.

Then at 3:30pm I noticed a) that money still had not been taken out of my account even though I got a receipt and B) the US Store had one single Holy Fire box in stock. So fearing the Australian one wouldn't pan out I purchased the US one using my credit card. When I checked later both stores had properly deducted the money.

It's probably a really weird glitch in their inventory system. And I feel like the US Store "picks up" that the Aus has one in stock (perhaps legitimately) and then displays in the US Store that there's one available as well. Hopefully I find out today.

FWIW, the product from the US Store has "Import" in the title while the Aus version does not.

After coming late to the box set party I scourged the English speaking earth and found nothing..... so then I stepped up my game, armed with google translate, and picked up a copy off of this Czech website:

http://superstarshop.com/obchod.php

Let'd just hope the Czechs lie to ship records as carefully as i liked them packed! :)