HOW to ship vinyl...

yu when you order records from the US do they all typically come in good condition?

i had never shipped to thailand before and was terrified that there would be some sort of fuck up but i think you said they all came ok? just me being paranoid when do international shipping.

all are really great,matt.

your packing is awesome.

don't paranoid for ship to int'l buyer if you do the same that you did with my order....

;)

yea it's better than cigarette smoke. I really, really hate when I get a record and the sleeve reeks of smoke.

does anyone know a good way to get it out? i just got a 7 inch that absolutely reeks of smoke and figured febrezing the shit out of it probably wouldn't be that ideal.

I doubt there is a way to get it out that won't cause any damage.

Let it sit by itself for a bit, it should air out eventually. I would never dream of smoking inside any house I own, let alone near my records or any electronics.

yeah, smoking inside is just plain stupid

Smoking itself is dumb, but I just never care enough to quit. Though I did stop for a long time while I was sick, but started again once I started feeling better.

i probably should've mentioned this in the other shipping thread, but once i received a shook ones record that was actually taken out of the jacket, but somehow they just didn't feel it was necessary to put the record in the paper sleeve. they left that inside the jacket. but it was all in a plastic outer sleeve. wasn't super happy about it.

yeah, smoking inside is just plain stupid

Smoking itself is dumb, but I just never care enough to quit. Though I did stop for a long time while I was sick, but started again once I started feeling better.

cigarettes freak me out. just cause there's an addictive substance in it. i didn't think about that when i started smoking, but i can feel that i'm starting to get hooked.