PO: Lifetime - s/t HWM - Forever & Counting

Talked to Matt and he said they should have the info up for all their new pressings soon. Apparently they have been overwhelmed as of late.

Anyhow, I asked Matt if they had any info and they don't (even on the NMDS) but he said they'll post it as soon as they get in. So that's when I'll order my NMDS.

Anyone know if there's a way to automatically check if a webpage has been updated?

Talked to Matt and he said they should have the info up for all their new pressings soon. Apparently they have been overwhelmed as of late.

Anyhow, I asked Matt if they had any info and they don't (even on the NMDS) but he said they'll post it as soon as they get in. So that's when I'll order my NMDS.

Anyone know if there's a way to automatically check if a webpage has been updated?

Just order 1 copy of NMDS and put in the notes please adjust my order to as many colors as you get

shit, I see they are adding a second press of NMDS Don't Believe. I hope there aren't a bunch of small number colors thats going to make it a pain in the ass for me to collect.

Doubt it. Typically on smaller bands (like NMDS) they do one color at a time or two of a good amount.

Any variants are likely to be around 200.

Actually, no, it's the other way around.

If it's a bigger band they usually do 3-4 solid colors for the first press. For smaller bands and represses they usually just order leftover colors. So what happens is they have no idea what colors they're going to get, but it's dirt cheap. Most of these colors blend to the purple/grey that everyone hates so much, but it keeps the costs down. This is where the weird variants come from, because some of these turn out some crazy color but there are only just a handful.

Haha, No Idea's description of the Lifetime LP rules:

When word came that LIFETIME had reformed and was recording a new album, long time fans were ecstatic, as were tons of kids who had discovered the band AFTER they called it a day. This self-titled album came out in 2007. It had a super limited vinyl run that was gone before it appeared, wham bam! The idea of bringing the vinyl out on No Idea was hatched during a late night (okay, mid-afternoon) brainstorming session with a mysterious shadowy figure (okay, Dan Yemin), in which minds were twisted, arms were wrestled, and ultimately a wave of positivity flooded the room (okay, internet) and a vision of happiness came into bloom (okay, I had a big ole smile). We bottled and released this happiness into the offices of FBR and they were swept up in the euphoria too (okay, it was a few emails and they were cool with it). THE POINT IS: We are happy as pie to press this here LP for you and yours. Yeah! Whoo!

More details on each release, from the No Idea newsletter:

HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #217)

Out June 24th!

-- Pressed on GREEN, CLEAR, ORANGE, or WHITE vinyl!

-- Artwork restoration: we scoured the archives and completely rebuilt the layout, cleaning and scrubbing the original slides. All this elbow grease paid off: the paintings are stunning!

LIFETIME "Lifetime" LP ($7.00) (No Idea #243)

OUT JUNE 24th!

**On PINK, ORANGE, or BLUE vinyl!

**Now includes a lyric insert!