[FS: +44/When Your Heart Stops Beating] The "buy for the board" thread (international or US)

DecayToDeath

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever get any copies of MCR - Bullets!? Hot Topic or the MCR Band Store Variant I'm partial to the Band Store Variant but at this point I just want a copy. I was going to put cash in my account tomorrow and order it along with armor for sleep and Emery and use my password reset coupon but it looks like Bullets has just sold out. Honestly I'm surprised it was up for that long. Well thanks either way man.

Great service you are providing!

As an Australian Blink fan, it has been hard to source any variants on vinyl - just bought +44 direct from HT because of the half price shipping, but if I'd known about this, I'd have jumped on it. Can you let me know your selling method (paypal, or...?) and what you would charge for shipping to Australia? I'd be keen to get involved for all of the upcoming pressings (I understand Dude Ranch, Enema and Greatest Hits, and BCR are all out soon). Depending on shipping, I would also be interested in MTTS if it is still going.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...