Genghis Tron 12" remix series, /1000 on colored

From http://www.altpress.com/news/3989.htm

Genghis Tron has announced a five-volume remix series of their recent album, Board Up The House.

There will be five 12" remix records released on five different labels: Temporary Residence Ltd., Lovepump United, Relapse Records, Anticon Records and Crucial Blast. Each will be colored and limited to 1,000, with unique artwork respective to each release.

Participants include Rob Crow, Jesu / Justin Broadrick, Subtle, Dntel, Telefon Tel Aviv, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Ulver, Steve Moore, Danny Lohner, Odd Nosdam, Circle and Tim Hecker among others. Each release will contain a select number of tracks.

The first of the five will be released in August.

Yeah, I will admit the more ambient tracks on Dead Mountain Mouth were probably the best, that album is so much better than Board Up The House, but having said cape of hate is too dancey it's odd that laser bitch is still my favourite song by them, it's so funny putting it on in the car when I'm out with my friends at night, they all get bouncing thinking it's a real club tune and then BANG their ears get raped.