You're Going To Hell

Guest baseball

Guest baseball

Authorities were alerted after a parishoner heard "rustling and groaning" coming from inside the confession box and pulled back the curtains to reveal a goth-rock couple engaged in oral sex, ANSA said.

The agency said the pair -- a 31-year-old laborer and a 32-year-old teacher -- defended their conduct saying: "We are atheists and for us, having sex in church is like doing it any other place."

However, Bishop Antonio Lanfranchi of Cesena-Sarsina took said the couple's behavior was "an outrage of notable proportions which bespeaks unutterable squalor."

He added that a special ceremony would be held to purify the confession box.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/06/04/cathedral.sex/index.html

Guest baseball

I like how their just like "nah, it's cool, we're atheists...don't sweat it, it's what we do."

Maybe next they'll find a 6 year old boy and a priest...."no, don't worry, it's cool, I'm a priest."

Here's the thing, if they're atheists why are they in a church to begin with? That's like walking into a vegan deli with a steak and being like, "It's cool, I'm not a vegan". You know they don't have anything to interest you.

If getting your rocks off in public is your thing, that's cool, but don't act like you "happened" to be in a church boning.

Here's the thing, if they're atheists why are they in a church to begin with? That's like walking into a vegan deli with a steak and being like, "It's cool, I'm not a vegan". You know they don't have anything to interest you.

If getting your rocks off in public is your thing, that's cool, but don't act like you "happened" to be in a church boning.

Have to agree with this. If you want people to respect your beliefs you have to respect theirs.