6 lps for £15 !

I went for one of these as well being in the UK and although I saw the troubles ExtraFox had thought it worth the risk for £15 plus shipping. The package was a tiny bit slow getting to me but I got 6 LP's as described, all well packed and in good condition so I'm more than happy and I will probably order another, I've listened through a few of them and some I like and some I'm not so keen on but for £19.90 shipped overall it's been a good way to get some music I probably wouldn't have bought or found normally.

Sod's law came into play with it though in that the day I sent Rich an email asking if it had been dispatched yesterday and when I got home from work last night there it was waiting for me to unpack and play

like how this band just straight up used the Minor Threat album cover

xswampcoverx.jpgMinor_Threat_-_Out_of_Step.jpg

• rep_up.png
  •  
  • rep_down.png
  •  
Satan and Minor threat on one cover i love love love it ! anyway for some reason Extrafox emails went into my spam box i've been ultra busy with getting record store day orders in for my store  and sending Spirits/Tomar control 7"s off to 150 pre orders so sorry i've not checked in for a while ....Emailed you back Extra fox ...lets sort you out three nice lps and a massive Thank you to everyone that ord off me and made room for some big new releases ...

Satan and Minor threat on one cover i love love love it ! anyway for some reason Extrafox emails went into my spam box i've been ultra busy with getting record store day orders in for my store  and sending Spirits/Tomar control 7"s off to 150 pre orders so sorry i've not checked in for a while ....Emailed you back Extra fox ...lets sort you out three nice lps and a massive Thank you to everyone that ord off me and made room for some big new releases ...

Will back up OP on this too. Mistakes happen, and as we all know running a label, and a shop get pretty time consuming.

I've ordered so many records off of speedowax and ignite over the years, and never had a problem.

You can all see that he's trying to sort this out with the people who had some mistakes in their order here.

• 2 weeks later...

You get them ok ????

I wasn't going to say anything but seeing as you asked:

I got three VG+ sleeves in the worst pack job I have ever seen that used an actual mailer (and I don't mean the cardboard envelopes, I mean a proper mailer). I have pictures.

Bwahahaha  (not at you^^^), but at the fool that comes back to see how you made out when he knows he sent that junk.

You see, the thing about a record mailer is they are a little bit bigger than the record itself so you can put some sort of protection around it and close it up snugly. We all know that.

P1080160_zpsq4xyrro4.jpg

As you can see, three of the four sides are bowed outwards. Have I got really big records? No.

P1080154_zps1rvs4xnz.jpg

I've got really shit packing. This last one is my favourite. You can see my table through it.

P1080158_zpsqrzkwbg5.jpg

I do have eight records rather than the advertised six and they cost me less than £2.50 each. Was it worth the hassle? No.