Help pick the color of Alkaline Trio goddamnit

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't expect your welcome package any time soon...It took about 4 months to get mine. Not that I care, but man some people just get upset about that.

you know, its funny, i got mine in less then 2 weeks, but every other person ive ever talked to in bp says it took them months.

Plain Ole' Black.

Anything but black. Please tell Mike if he does black people are going to get jobbed and confused between this pressing and the first pressing.

But apparently the artwork has been redone...so there most likely wouldn't be a confusion problem...

I'm voting for just Black too..

Anything but black. Please tell Mike if he does black people are going to get jobbed and confused between this pressing and the first pressing.

But apparently the artwork has been redone...so there most likely wouldn't be a confusion problem...

I'm voting for just Black too..

Oh well then nevermind, lo siento. My bad

yah everyone of the suggestions completely threw out the fact that it will have new artwork.

my suggestion although in the minority:

- NO UGLY SPLATTER/HAZE/DRIP/"EXPLOSION"/TRI-SPLITS OR ANY OF THAT GARBAGE. it looks so cheesy (and ugly) 90% of the time.

- go with solid or clear colors. swirls look ok SOMETIMES but i dont really want a Remains pt.2

- honestly i dont care if the color of the vinyl matches the artwork as long as its not on "ugly splatter" colored vinyl.

and this has nothing to do with the color of the vinyl but WHY 6 different colors? thats so damn many... and to have each out of 500? come one now.... 3 is usually good but 4 is even a lot, but 6?! come on now lets not get greedy.. they just know that the collector kids will buy all 6 regardless.

yah everyone of the suggestions completely threw out the fact that it will have new artwork.

- NO UGLY SPLATTER/HAZE/DRIP/"EXPLOSION"/TRI-SPLITS OR ANY OF THAT GARBAGE. it looks so cheesy (and ugly) 90% of the time.

- go with solid or clear colors. swirls look ok SOMETIMES but i dont really want a Remains pt.2

- honestly i dont care if the color of the vinyl matches the artwork as long as its not on "ugly splatter" colored vinyl.

and this has nothing to do with the color of the vinyl but WHY 6 different colors? thats so damn many... and to have each out of 500? come one now.... 3 is usually good but 4 is even a lot, but 6?! come on now lets not get greedy.. they just know that the collector kids will buy all 6 regardless.

.......not

.......not

uuuuuhhhh