Rat Patrol Records In The UK

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you paid via paypal file a claim. If you paid cash...welcome to the trials, tribulations and occasional pitfalls of mail order. Not just punk mail order but any and all. It blows but it isn't new. At this point it might be worth just putting the aggravation behind you. Especially if this cat is going to fall of the face of the punk label earth.

If you paid via paypal file a claim. If you paid cash...welcome to the trials, tribulations and occasional pitfalls of mail order. Not just punk mail order but any and all. It blows but it isn't new. At this point it might be worth just putting the aggravation behind you. Especially if this cat is going to fall of the face of the punk label earth.
I ordered and paid in September 2007...so I can´t make a claim anymore :-(

I really hope he is going to refund me .

This is what eric wrote:

"thats total BS, why are you leaving Bryon and Kiss of Death high to dry then? how do you explain that one?

you had Bryon broker a record in order to save some money, he fronted nearly $3000 to do this for YOU, and then you wash your hands of it?

total crap dude. stop dodging his emails and reply, theres no way in hell you're going to just drop the bill into our lap and walk away."

AWESOMETOWN!!

I'm interested in his reply to that.

please keep us updated.

also, because I enjoy Kiss of Death as people so much and I'd like to support them even mor so now that I see the way they were fucked I'm going to place an order for stuff I'm not even sure I'll like. Gotta support good dudes.