Minus the Bear "Highly Refined Pirates" repress 3

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this feeling of complete and utter defeat...

Oh well...

dude, you can EASILY get a purple one... hell, you have two test presses of POI.

DAMN YOU!

people need to relax with this. at the rate this sold out im willing to bet there will be yet another repress. if youre willing to shell out the money to get one of anything that is limited to 17 copies good for you, but i have better things to spend the money on. i get the whole collecting/completist thing but im happy with just 1 copy of a pressing. i was happy with a blue.

black was already done for the first press though. there would have to be a way to decipher copies.

1) I was talking about a black POI

2) The second and third press of HRP are virutally the same colors.

ahh k. yes i agree. i originally ordered the "aqua" 3rd press but opted to switch it for a gold since i don't need two of the same colour.

i think that small numbers are awesome for the first couple of pressings but there has to be a line. i'm glad i'm not super obsessive about any records that have more than 3-4 copies, but i think after a certain point, the numbers should be upped to at least 1000.