FOR TRADE: Pearl Jam, Wintersleep, Queens of the Stone Age, White Stripes

cedwhatev

Looking preferably to trade but will still listen to offers...

Wintersleep (Debut album) - Only 300 of these in existence. Clear vinyl, both vinyl and jacket are in EX condition 

Wintersleep - Untitled (Second album) - NM, played once. 

Wintersleep - Welcome to the Night Sky - In NM condition, also clear vinyl edition (only 200 were pressed on clear) 

Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork - RSD Version, Black on Black, Still Sealed

White Stripes - Elephant (Promo version, 2LP, only 500 in existence, Red Sleeve with "elephant" on the front, "the white stripes" on the back) - In NM condition 

White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan - RSD Reissue from 2015, Hologram cover, in NM Condition, played once 

Pearl Jam - Yield - OG, Die Cut Sleeve, in VG Condition 

Looking to trade for:

Queens of the Stone Age - Songs For the Deaf - UK Version or Double Red Vinyl LP Version - MUST be in Excellent condition

Tragically Hip - Day For Night (Again, preferably in really nice condition)

Tragically Hip - Trouble at the Henhouse (Same condition as above)

Pearl Jam - Lost Dogs (Same condition as above)

I will listen to offers for the albums as well, but keep in mind, I know what they are all worth, no lowballs please.  Again, prefer to trade. Thanks for looking!

Edited by cedwhatev

• 2 weeks later...

There is a copy of GBMS on Discogs for $90 (which is still high). Might want to think of lowering your $150 price tag.

And jesus christ. $125 for Like Clockwork RSD edition? You can get that for $50.

$400 for Elephant promo? You can get them in NM from $150-250 (when the median is $100).

Your prices are insane. You know what they're worth? Yeah, and you're charging 2-4x that.

Edited by Dave Grohl

Lol easy there tiger.. I also state that I prefer to trade.

Since when are Discogs prices taken as gospel? Go check out Wintersleep's debut album on Discogs.. it's going for $1000. 

The Elephant promo is going for $500 on eBay, and I've seen plenty of people selling Like Clockwork for around $100.

And I know, I know.. this isn't eBay. But it's not Discogs, either.