BTMI! "Get Warmer" repress + more Asian Man news

From the latest Asian Man newsletter:

We are out of the BOMB THE MUSIC 12" picture disc. 500 were made and now they are celebrating life in the valley of EBAY capitalists. So what next? Well, we are doing a second pressing of 300 on CLEAR VINYL with WHITE SPLATTER. Sound good? Thought so. They will be available in mid December. The Mike Hale/Chris Wollard split 7 inches on both clear vinyl and pink vinyl will be available by the end of next week. So collectors, check back for that goodness.

Look for more and more vinyl to start popping their way out and about. Though extremely expensive, the vinyl has been selling like crazy!! I'll be looking over our current catalog and seeing what releases to re-press on vinyl. Any suggestions? Advice...etc?? etc??? Well, please pass them along.

I should be getting the btmi repress and the clear mike/chris splits. mike didn't mention those originally.
i'm confused; i thought the hale/wollard split was only going to be re-printed on pink. if that's not the case, i guess i might have to get the clear too.

or are you saying you're only getting clear and not pink, virgil? i'm confused.

I should be getting the btmi repress and the clear mike/chris splits. mike didn't mention those originally.
i'm confused; i thought the hale/wollard split was only going to be re-printed on pink. if that's not the case, i guess i might have to get the clear too.

or are you saying you're only getting clear and not pink, virgil? i'm confused.

Pink is up for pre-order already...