PO: Machinedrum - Human Energy

WAXXX

2 hours ago, antisyntax said:

Seems like the limited white marble variant is now sold out on bandcamp.

i wonder what the pressing info is

earlier on bandcamp it said "edition of 20" for the white marble variant. it might be typo though, because on ninja tune's web store the same variant (ZEN232N) is listed, it's not sold out, and there's no pressing info. regardless, i grabbed one of the bandcamp versions earlier on the off chance there's something special about it.

14 hours ago, WAXXX said:

earlier on bandcamp it said "edition of 20" for the white marble variant. it might be typo though, because on ninja tune's web store the same variant (ZEN232N) is listed, it's not sold out, and there's no pressing info. regardless, i grabbed one of the bandcamp versions earlier on the off chance there's something special about it.

damn, I didn't even see that.  Although, I did notice that the limited variant on bandcamp was $1 more than ninjatune (which had both at same price)

could very well be a special signed copy, keep us posted!

14 minutes ago, LeeKaye said:

I am guessing what happened is they had 20 allocated for Bandcamp. I see a lot of that these days. People playing fast and lose with edition numbers, where they should really write 'limited edition of 100 for this shop out of 1000 globally'

I'd agree.  In the past, for LPs for sale on bandcamp, it would would seem to default to writing "edition of X", with X being however many they just had available and put up in that particular store (bandcamp) at the time.  Not sure if that's still the way it works or not any more or if people just like to stretch truths.

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

"edition of 20" seemed a little out of place. my expectations are tempered to receiving the normal limited release. will provide update tho.

I noticed today they changed "ZEN232N" to "ZEN232X" on the limited variant in the NinjaTune shop, this could possibly mean there was something special about the first run on each site

edit: just checked my order from NT a few days ago and it indeed says ZEN232N

Edited by antisyntax

8 hours ago, antisyntax said:

I noticed today they changed "ZEN232N" to "ZEN232X" on the limited variant in the NinjaTune shop, this could possibly mean there was something special about the first run on each site

interesting development.

• 3 weeks later...

just got this in and have to say i'm thoroughly impressed, the gatefold is really nice quality and uses an iridescent foil for the "energy ball" portions.

the clear white marble coloring is also really cool as well and sounds amazing.  possibly up there in audiophile territory? definitely a system tester for sure.

Edited by antisyntax

On 9/2/2016 at 3:48 PM, antisyntax said:

does your record or album cover say ZEN232N or ZEN232X?

• 2 weeks later...