THE NIGHT MARCHERS "See You In Magic" LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE NIGHT MARCHERS "See You In Magic" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/PID783233

Pricey import vinyl for the Night Marchers debut. The Night Marchers features the legendary John Reis formerly of Rocket from the Crypt, Hot Snakes, and Drive Like Jehu. If you are a fan of any of the previously mentioned bands, you will dig this album.

I only picked up 1 copy and figure it will sell to a super fan, but I can get more. If you want one after it sells out just either email me or post in the thread on the message board, that you are interested.

Guest baseball

Yikes, I really love the album but I'll wait until we get a US release.

I've got the 7" for now, which has 3 songs that are better than several of the ones on the album IMO.

Yikes, I really love the album but I'll wait until we get a US release.

I've got the 7" for now, which has 3 songs that are better than several of the ones on the album IMO.

Is that the hand-stamped one from the Ottobar show? Those songs are excellent.

I'll hold off for the domestic pressing of the LP.

Guest baseball
What's this 7", and where can I get it?

It was hand stamped, like they had a big stamp and just stamped right on the 7"/slip. They sold it on tour, I'm not sure if you can get it anywhere else.

The 3 songs are so good though, so good.

Matt, you need to rip those this weekend, I need digital versions of that baddd.

There's a UK only 7" available (Who's Lady R U?), and the tour 7" is supposedly going to be repressed soon.

The LP is expensive because it's a UK only release right now, the dollar is super fucking weak against everything including toilet paper, and if you haven't noticed, gas prices make everything more expensive.

What's this 7", and where can I get it?

It was hand stamped, like they had a big stamp and just stamped right on the 7"/slip. They sold it on tour, I'm not sure if you can get it anywhere else.

The 3 songs are so good though, so good.

Matt, you need to rip those this weekend, I need digital versions of that baddd.

Not a problem. As soon as the lady and I get back from the lake I'll see if I can't make a rip for you.

Alright contacted a distro in the UK about the 7" who had this to say,

"hello there yes we do accept paypal payment and the cost would be discounted for a combined order and would be reflected on the invoice approx 23 dollars if you purchase 5 items let us no when you buy and we can send an invoice thanks"

[image]

So PM me if you want in. They will be shipped to me and then I will ship to you and we'll all party

Ok! I ordered 5 of them and after the the UK conversion and the shipping it came to $10.02 each.

+ it would be another $2 to send it from me to you, and maybe $0.50 for paypal fees. So $12.50

I really screwed up my US to UK money conversion

Let me know if you want one. I paid for them today so it would still probably be a couple weeks before you got it.

$12.50 for a 7" sucks but its on pace with the $40 Euro full length

thad

Ok! I ordered 5 of them and after the the UK conversion and the shipping it came to $10.02 each.

+ it would be another $2 to send it from me to you, and maybe $0.50 for paypal fees. So $12.50

I really screwed up my US to UK money conversion

Let me know if you want one. I paid for them today so it would still probably be a couple weeks before you got it.

$12.50 for a 7" sucks but its on pace with the $40 Euro full length

thad

Could i get one of those 7". let me know.