Say Yes - An Elliot Smith Tribute (now on vinyl)

This was originally a Cassette Store Day release and is super good (especially the J Mascis cover).

https://www.alr-music.com/products/various-artists-say-yes-a-tribute-to-elliott-smith

Cassette - $ 8.00

CD - $ 12.00

LP - Virgin Black - $ 20.00

LP - Translucent Blue - $ 22.00

LP - Color Swirl (Only 104 Exist) You Get What You Get - $ 24.00

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

This was originally a Cassette Store Day release and is super good (especially the J Mascis cover).

https://www.alr-music.com/products/various-artists-say-yes-a-tribute-to-elliott-smith

Cassette - $ 8.00

CD - $ 12.00

LP - Virgin Black - $ 20.00

LP - Translucent Blue - $ 22.00

LP - Color Swirl (Only 104 Exist) You Get What You Get - $ 24.00

If you look through all their FB posts about it (I forget why I did this), there are even rarer variants. Not sure how to get hold of them though.

i saw this "We'll be offering this very small run of different color splatter vinyl soon. Our good friends at @burlingtonrecordplant ran out the balance of "Say Yes! A Tribute to Elliott Smith" jackets a couple of months back and we've been holding onto them for a special occasion. Yellow is spinning here... playing @escondidoband amazing "Waltz No 1" cover. We have Blue and Pink too. Only 100 or so total copies exist" 

but i assume thats what they mean by the color swirl/you get what you  get variant?