FS: ADDED PRICES - Removing Variants and some Test Presses

A-Bon

Hey Dudes and Dudettes

Its coming up to Christmas and i need some dollars and i hope i have some records you want :)

Im in Australia but i will work with you on shipping AND i guarantee the records will be to you before Christmas (given that you accept delivery) ;) 

https://deadformat.com/collection/AGB

My list is ^

im trying to keep the rarest of the variants BUT if there is something you really want, send me an offer :) 

Talk soon :) 

Edited by AGB

31 minutes ago, AGB said:

Lol yeh mate... it definitely deserves a better owner than me... dont spin it anywhere near enough :(

that'll be an interesting offer, because you'll either have someone willing to pay an outrageous amount of money or someone like me who wants it for $40 haha.

47 minutes ago, andysrobbins said:

that'll be an interesting offer, because you'll either have someone willing to pay an outrageous amount of money or someone like me who wants it for $40 haha.

hopefully i can find a happy medium ;) i'd love to sell it to someone who will listen to it and not just flip it... i guess thats always going to be a risk though... 

1 minute ago, AGB said:

hopefully i can find a happy medium ;) i'd love to sell it to someone who will listen to it and not just flip it... i guess thats always going to be a risk though... 

I would treat that record like it was a newborn baby, but there's no way I could afford it haha. best of luck!