My first release ! - Update

So I finally got the final piece of artwork from Keith and I have added pay pal buttons for the comp on myspace, prices very depending where you live and include postage.

I am fully aware that it is just a CD-R copy but I am broke because of the first real release planned ( split 7" with anchor arms (Gainesville) and Beneath the blaze (hull ,uk) but I have tried to make it a bit different by spray painting the CD's 3 different colours

and got Keith Rosson to do 3 alternative versions of the art work.

DR00 - International Drinkers association

Bands and songs .......

The amistad (UK) - So this is when the fun times end and the pattern male baldness sets in (from the split 7"w/THE ORPHAN CHOIR)

Anchor Arms (USA) - Milligrams (Title track from their self released 7")

Above them (UK) - Inside I'm dancing (title track from their first EP)

North Lincoln (USA)- Siblings ( from their upcoming album 'Midwestern blood')

You me and the atom bomb (UK) - Let's go down the distro (Unreleased song)

The Tim version (USA) - Shin splints (from the new album 'Decline Of The Southern Gentleman'

The leif Ericsson (UK)- Blandford chopper cover (from their japan tour 7")

Shermer (UK)- Goonies never die - (from their ltd self titled 7", not the album version)

Gascoigne (NL) - Tempus fugit (from their album massive assault)

Beneath the blaze (UK)- Straight down to hell ( from their demo 'searching for the elusive 5th chord)

Milloy (uk)- Propper fool (unreleased song)

Garbass Charlestons (usa)- Best in shitty (from the album 'ask mark twain)

Broken secrets (uk)- holiday romance (the only band in my town, from their demo)

A death in the family (aus) - shackeled (from their split cd with manifesto jukebox)

Cutman (usa) - Self Employed (from their demo)

Chillerton (uk) - It runs around the room and me (from Bleak Unison)

* 50 on Red / Black

* 50 White / Black

* 100 on White (most to be given away around town)

the artwork is by Keith Rosson

White

[image]

White & Black

[image]

Red & Black

[image]

The sleeve is xerox card and was copied on a high quality photocopy (according to my boss) and is cut , folded and glued to create a pocket for the CD to sit in, it took me and 4 mates ages to sort them ! inside a plastic sleeve which also contains a 'poster' (A4) version of the artwork

You can stream the compilation on either the web site http://disillusionedrecords.com or

http://myspace.com/disillusionedrecs

You can buy it via the myspace page ,or through Kiss of death records in the next week or whenever they get there !

Next up ..

Split 7" with Gainesville Florida's Anchor Arms and Beneath the blaze from Hull , East Yorkshire UK both bands are on the comp .

Thanks for reading !

Andrew , Jo , Wayne -

Disillusioned

Thanks for the kindness !

Yeah the art work is awesome, but that's Keith Rosson for you , never disappoints and is DIRT cheap for what he does. I just told him the title and he came up with the ideas.

Postage to Netherlands would be about an extra 50p or so i guess but I will google it and get PM you mate .

Thanks again .

Also if you like Anchor arms , wait until you hear their tracks for the split 7" ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...