Driving down to Florida

Guest kylewilliam
I'm moving down to Florida and I'm leaving next Friday! I'm stopping overnight in Dallas and New Orleans, anyone have any suggestions of places to go/see while I'm on my way down?

stop in gainesville and have some hot dawgs and gator dawgs

Better idea go to gainesville and get some pizza from leonardos then go get some gator dawgs. Sadly there's not any decent record stores here.(At least for punk) But we do have the fest

hyde and zekes or wayward council are better than anything i got here! i have scored killer stuff at hyde and zekes in their used bins... but i guess that was years ago before they moved to 10th ave

Better idea go to gainesville and get some pizza from leonardos then go get some gator dawgs. Sadly there's not any decent record stores here.(At least for punk) But we do have the fest

hyde and zekes or wayward council are better than anything i got here! i have scored killer stuff at hyde and zekes in their used bins... but i guess that was years ago before they moved to 10th ave

Every now and then I'll find something in wayward council but last time I went into hyde and zekes I couldn't find anything decent cept for a HWM LP I was pretty bummed.