nardes

The Maine - Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Been a while since I've been on VC, but I'll be heading to the festival from the east coast. I missed out on the solid gold, but picked up the black gold splatter. 

I'm hoping to find the 8123 fest exclusive out there I imagine they'll sell it without just to everyone who preordered tickets. Willing to grab a few extras for people here if I can. 

Edited by dstones77
Spelling

8 hours ago, SuperBuckeye30 said:

So, the black w/ gold splatter variant turned out horribly. That they thought it was acceptable out of the factory is infuriating. It's great to have the album on vinyl finally, but very disappointed with this release overall. 

Mockups are only that, mockups. Nothing is ever going to look exactly like the picture. As long as it sounds good there's really nothing to worry about. 

On 1/8/2019 at 11:54 PM, Han Solo said:

Mockups are only that, mockups. Nothing is ever going to look exactly like the picture. As long as it sounds good there's really nothing to worry about. 

Ehhhh, more often than not, they're pretty darn accurate if not better. When we pay premium prices for variants, we should get our money's worth.