Run For Cover Records???

Hello, let me straighten all of this out.

The vinyl plant took forever. Bottom line. 3 weeks after the master was submitted, and I assumed the records were being pressed, I get a phone call saying the master isn't high enough quality. Once they had everything, it still took forever. What made it worse was the fact that I was on Warped Tour, but they were supposed to be sent out while I was gone by my mailorder guy either way. If you go to the recordpressing.com website and try to make a quote they send you an email saying most plants aren't taking orders right now due to how backed up they are. I made numerous website updates and myspace bulletins regarding the matter to keep people in the know, as well as responded to damn near every email I got about it, which was a lot.

The good news: THEY ARE SHIPPING NOW! I apologize for the delay and would like to extend a thank you to the people who are not so quick to assume I am ripping you guys off. We have some amazing releases coming up (most on vinyl), and turning people off to my label with bad mailorder is not what I intend to do.

Since I know you guys are all wondering, here's the color breakdown of the records. They wouldn't let us do less than 100 of any color so the numbers are different then what you saw before.

Blue / Yellow A/B - 114

Green / Yellow Split - 215

Red - 319

If you want red, order from Revhq next week.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed the numerous website updates, last one I see is from early June.

Glad these are shipping as I've put off getting them through any other means.

The Fireworks 7"s are not available anywhere else yet. Pre-orderers will be the first people to own these beyond people who attended the last 3 days of fireworks shows. They are in transit to our distributor and will be available in stores and distros next week.

And we didn't update our site past June, but I sent out a few emails through the site. I believe you have to have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter when you signed up for an account to have gotten it. We are currently implementing a new newsletter system that will be done in a few days, and will help keep everyone updated. We are going to announce a lot of things first via the newseletter so make sure to check it out. Also, add us on myspace as well, we post bulletins about pre-orders, delays, etc, all the time.

We are currently having our website re-done so it will be a ton easier for us to update it consistently and constantly.

Look for updates on the Agent 7" and This Is Hell / Nightmare of You split very, very soon ;)

Thanks guys! USPS is picking up the last 150 pre-orders tomorrow so everyone should get there shit by saturday.

I want to take this opportunity to say that anyone who has not got their order from me, or anyone who has a friend who 'got fucked over' by Run For Cover, please shoot me an email. I go to the post office EVERY DAY and can fix your order super easily.

This does not apply to Fireworks / TTNY pre-orders.