Run For Cover Records???

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know the guy who runs it has been on the entire warped tour working the bridge 9 tent. I also know i was supposed to help out on that date and he sent me a text saying to call when i got there..called and waited and just left..never got a call back. Im not trying to call the guy out and say he sucks..but it was kind of annoying.

holy shit, people cannot read. the reason why you have not gotten your orders from 2 months ago is due to him not being home for 2 months. I feel like a broken record, but he should of at least put something in his webstore about his absence. And dude waiting/complaining about the fireworks 7", that was out of his control, you can't shit on him due to that

too bad my order was placed back in april.... long before he went on warped tour... being on tour is no excuse in this case... I wouldn't recommend that anyone orders from tihis guy.... extremely frustrating

The records were supposed to be in before he went on Warped Tour. So too bad the dude didn't know the plant was going to fuck him over. I swear there is a thread about this every day on at least one board. It's not like people are getting ripped off, they just have to wait an extra two months.

too bad my order was placed back in april.... long before he went on warped tour... being on tour is no excuse in this case... I wouldn't recommend that anyone orders from tihis guy.... extremely frustrating
you just said you ordered it 2 months ago.

That was someone else.... my message stated that I've been waiting over 3 months for distro items.

The plant delay I can understand, the going on warp tour delay I can understand, hell, it could be he just doesn't feel like it, but he's not let the general public in on what's going on.

Yes, he may have replied to an email here or there, but there's been no other communication as to the whole ordeal to the mass of people waiting.

There's going to be threads/questions about the situation as there's been no news on it from Jeff RFC.

Also, if he's on Warp Tour and unable to do distro/webstore order fill he should have put his store on hiatus. Not at all shittalking him, but his buisness pracitces.

The plant delay I can understand, the going on warp tour delay I can understand, hell, it could be he just doesn't feel like it, but he's not let the general public in on what's going on.

Yes, he may have replied to an email here or there, but there's been no other communication as to the whole ordeal to the mass of people waiting.

There's going to be threads/questions about the situation as there's been no news on it from Jeff RFC.

Also, if he's on Warp Tour and unable to do distro/webstore order fill he should have put his store on hiatus. Not at all shittalking him, but his buisness pracitces.

conforming to certain business practices is not punk rock.