Lucero represses? Are these ever happening?

I remember I heard the possibility of Tennessee, That Much Further West, and the s/t (I don't think this was ever out on vinyl though) being repressed from/by Suburban Home Records. Granted, this was awhile back and probably just an idea being tossed around. Any info or update on to what is going on, if anything is going on? I'm sure enough people would back me by saying these need to come back!

possibly Sabot? he's mentioned some repressing happening, and he pressed their other stuff. who knows? I don't.

I thought they only had one album released on Sabot?

they did.

Attic Tapes was originally released by the band on Lovelost records. Limited to 500 copies with watercolor/silkscreen covers (some have xerox covers). The band re-released it while in the East/West program under their "Liberty & Lament" imprint (this version includes the "My Best Girl" 7" originally pressed by Harland Record)

S/T has never been on vinyl.

Tennessee was released by Madjack limited to 500 copies on the most flimsy vinyl possible with a jacket you can almost see through.

That Much Further West was put out by Tigerstyle limited to 500 hand #'d copies all with silkscreen covers.

Nobody's Darlings is the only one put out by Sabot. 100 White / 150 Red / 840 Black (error insert) / black (Which may/may not be OOP as most distros no longer have it in stock).

Soul Is Cheap put of the Loggia/Lucero split, all on pink/blue. I've heard there are 1000 copies.

Lucero/City Mouse 7" is all on brown limited to 500 and put out by City Mouse.

No news on Rebels, Rouges & Sworn Brothers, although it was supposed to happen a while back.

^ Is there any difference in your 2 copies of the Lucero/Loggia split? And when you say complete collections, are you counting the cover variants for the Overjoid tape? I had bought 2, one for a friend, and I had a hard time choosing which one to give to my friend, because they both had really awesome paintings.

^ Is there any difference in your 2 copies of the Lucero/Loggia split? And when you say complete collections, are you counting the cover variants for the Overjoid tape? I had bought 2, one for a friend, and I had a hard time choosing which one to give to my friend, because they both had really awesome paintings.

no, the Loggia splits are the same.

I picked up 2 Overjoid tapes. Since they are all different I'm not fretting on them all that much.

do you have three copies of tennessee?? also, whats the fourth nobody's darlings?

I've actually only got 2 copies of Tennessee now, holding onto an extra in hopes of a really good trade someday (test press perhaps).

The fourth Nobody's Darlings is a red copy with a signed poster slid into the bag. It was ordered from New Scratch in a deal for the LP/poster/DVD (the re-release of the first one).

S/T was on Vinyl.....I have seen it/heard it/drooled

Where did you see this? I've been collecting since that album was released and I've never seen it.

Ben told me it was never pressed and they were disapointed in Madjack for not pressing it which is one of the reasons Tennessee got pressed.

So, is that dvd on the left a reissue of the one next to it? Never even heard of that. Is there any info / site about it?

Pretty sure S/T was never on vinyl

the one on the left is the original issue of the DVD to the right of it.

It was sold on the old Lucero forum on lucerofamly. net by the gentleman that made it. The re-release is the same, but has a few extras.

I don't know how I missed S/T if it is indeed on vinyl. I've bought all of my collection upon release.