[NBA] Supersonics moving to Oklahoma

yeah, I dunno, the sonics have really sucked the past few years, but I'm still a fan I guess. Never got a chance to head to a game, but was offered tickets several times. Local businesses are really going to suffer though like riddle350 mentioned. The cool thing is, we get to keep the name and colors if we get a new team in the future, which is good because I have a few jerseys, lol. Basically seattle dropped the ball on getting a new place to play or upgrading the current place and now the team is gone, no one should be complaining, we had one year to figure something out and we didn't, so the city of settle and washington in general is to blame...

the only real reason anyone around here cares is that it's going to take a big hit on the local business' around the Key Arena.

What local businesses? Dick's, Blockbuster and that shitty QFC? ;)

Fuck the Sonics. I'm glad they are gone and I only wish they left sooner. They've slowly but surely distanced themselves from the casual fans over the years and once it came time for us to 'save' them, all I could muster up was a middle finger.

we don't have one of those Sonic's in Seattle either

Ya - it sucks. :(