Kevin Devine "Another Bag Of Bones" 7" PRE-ORDER!

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, when are we supposed to get this?

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of reply for a couple days, been busy trying to get everything finalized for the 7". There has been a two-week delay with the vinyl pressing, as the original test pressings came back sounding a little off and we opted to have them re-cut/plated and new test pressings made.

I am going to be shipping all of the orders out no later than September 03, and you will get an e-mail confirmation when your package ships.

Message or e-mail me @ [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks for your support + patience!

dude, i was at bill smith today picking up my records and saw these being pressed. cool stuff.

thats awesome dude! how'd they look? 8-)

looked pretty good. i didnt get to see any of the transition colors that he usually does. you'll probably get some weird black/red variations that look awesome. love bill smith.

• 2 weeks later...

guess what folks:

"Friends,

As much as I hate to say it, there has been yet another delay in the production of Kevin Devine's "Another Bag Of Bones" 7", an issue that we weren't notified of until the day the 7"s were scheduled to ship. To be more specific, the pressing plant we were using ran out of colored vinyl [a problem, as I understand it, that is plaguing a majority of U.S.-based pressing plants], and therefore the 500 clear blue 7"s were not pressed. We are in the process of switching pressing plants and having the remainder of the 500 clear blue 7"s pressed as quickly as possible, a turn-around time that will apparently take anywhere from 3-4 weeks.

That being said, we are going to honor your patience and understanding and ship out all orders for the clear red 7", including both single orders and the 2 7" package deal with both colors. The clear red 7" will begin shipping this Friday [september 05], and we will ship out the clear blue 7" as soon as we get them in. Those who only ordered the clear red 7" will not be affected by this delay.

Those who only ordered a clear blue 7" will be contacted shortly and given the option to change their order to clear red, should the new estimated shipment date for the clear blue 7"s be too long of a wait.

Again, I am truly sorry for the ridiculous delay this project has undergone, and hope that the arrival of the clear red 7" will allay your frustration until we can ship out the remaining blue copies. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected].

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

- from an email received earlier today

• 2 weeks later...