a 54 year old millionaire

i declined. i have so much other stuff to do today. plus she's a little weird, and the potential creepiness of the whole situation really gets to me.

creepiness? I don't even care what else was going on that day, I'd be there. haha.

she's really weird, and it's obviously not going to go anywhere. i wish i could explain how absolutely insane this lady is. too weird. if she was better looking and didn't have a constant like crazy murderous look on her face, i totally would.

Seriously dude, you're 20 (I get this from looking at your profile). Drop what you're doing, go out with this rich old crow...if the stars align, you'll marry her. She'll kick around for somewhere between 20 and 30 years. She'll die. You'll get the loot. Then you'll be the millionaire and can ask out a 20 year old girl...and the cycle begins again. Throw integrity and morals out the door and DO THIS!

creepiness? I don't even care what else was going on that day, I'd be there. haha.

she's really weird, and it's obviously not going to go anywhere. i wish i could explain how absolutely insane this lady is. too weird. if she was better looking and didn't have a constant like crazy murderous look on her face, i totally would.

post pics and/or myspace link.

post pics and/or myspace link.

i declined. i have so much other stuff to do today. plus she's a little weird, and the potential creepiness of the whole situation really gets to me.

what is the worst that can happen, really?

so not worth it hahahahaha. and if i married her id be my friends step-dad. and that would be weird/awesome/awkward.

i have better shit to do then get involved with anymore moms, though. one experience ruined the whole batch.

I think the step dad thing makes it even cooler. You can boss your buddy around and make him call you dad...fucking awesome.

Smokey: Older the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Craig: Man, it's the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Smokey: Yeah, well she blacker than a motherfucker too.

sugar mama?

had one. woulda rather fucked her than had nice shit.

an awesome lawsuit, a baby, loss of friendship. having to put it in a post menopausal woman?

sugar mama?

had one. woulda rather fucked her than had nice shit.

an awesome lawsuit, a baby, loss of friendship. having to put it in a post menopausal woman?

Millions of dollars...