Football(soccer) fans

Chelsea.

Premier League.

Kinda glad Spain broke their long long spell without a trophy. thought russia did splendid. turkey were dull as dishwater in their games for 89 mins but turned on the excitement right at the death.

We'll do alright as long as we dont meet those cheating Azzuri again...

In the states it is DC United and in Europe its Liverpool. Being in the states it is hard to catch a game if you don't get FSC, usually its just the Thursday night game on ESPN 2. I really hope MLS gets some more teams , I know Philly and Seattle are getting teams soon. Being from Indiana it is hard to have a strong connection to a certain team so when MLS started I just had to pick, and DC United it was.

Had to feel for Turkey, feel good story of the Tournament.

I follow Spurs (Tottenham Hotspur FC). They play in the English Premier League, although I follow the Italian and Spanish leagues too. I've been a Spurs fan for almost 20 years, and last year I got their club motto tattooed on me.

As for Euro 2008, I backed Spain all the way, class team, should of put money on them. World Cup 2010 will be good if England fucking qualify, I swear, best team in the world on paper, but once we're out there on the pitch we're as useful as a chocolate tea pot.

To all you friends from the UK I have got to hand it to you in terms of fanatics, I have two friends that are half English(their mom is from Liverpool) and when Liverpool play AC Milan in the UEFA Cup their grandparents were over since it was around the time of their graduation, and I have got to say I was honestly scared for my life lol, all the yelling and cursing(of course I love it all being a big football fan myself) sad that they lost though. I hope us Americans have a good showing in 2010, sure its all fun in games killing nations like Barbados in the qualifiers, just wish we could take that next step on the world stage.

I hope us English have a good showing in 2010, sure its all fun in games killing nations like Trinidad & Tobago and United States in the qualifiers, just wish we could take that next step on the world stage.

Just a side note, we would never come up against teams like T&T and the US in qualifiers, due to the fact that the qualifying groups are split up, ie. Europe, Africa, Americas etc. I'm all up for beating them once we get to the World Cup though ;)

The way Europe works for qualifying for the World cup, England getting in is pretty much a given

You reckon? Because we did an amazing job of qualifying for the Euros didn't we? Haha ;)

Yeah, I see what you mean, but europe get to have like 14 teams in. Although we do have Croatia in out group so...

Also, someone told me that the next Euro is gonna be 24 teams in it, is that true?

Support Rangers in the mighty Scottish Premier League. Not looking forward to next season that much, after doing so well for the majority of last season it all came crashing down at end and the signings we've been making so far haven't exactly filled me with confidence. :-/ Just praying we can hold on to King Carlos...

As for WC2010, I am confident that Scotland will do extremely well throughout the qualifiers and then miss out on the last day, it's the Scottish way.

Reading FC

English Championship (Second Division)

I have been going to matches since their old ground when I was like 11, so for almost a decade. We were in the premier league for the first time, and stayed up in our first season but got relegated on the last day of this season. :-(

I am going to my first away game this Saturday, a friendly at little old Didcot!

I see players out and about as well. I saw and spoke to Shane Long yesterday!

I live about 4 miles from the stadium when I am not at Uni, and I go to around 4 or 5 games a season at the moment. I used to go to around one home game a month when I was younger.

Just a side note, we would never come up against teams like T&T and the US in qualifiers, due to the fact that the qualifying groups are split up, ie. Europe, Africa, Americas etc. I'm all up for beating them once we get to the World Cup though ;)

Yeah i forgot to change qualifiers to friendlies :)