Virgil, would/can you ever stock vinyl from _____?

I know that I may be beating a dead horse here, but I too would LOVE to see some Ben Folds Vinyl.

Also, It'd be cool to have the weakerthans reconstruction site as well as reunion tour on vinyl, I know that recon was pressed on vinyl but I'm not sure if it's still in print or not. Reunion tour, however, has not been given the vinyl treatment as far as I know, but really needs to be.

Also, are you gonna get some more colored newer HWM? i.e, the new what next, caution, flight and a crash? I did miss out the first time around.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna get copies of the chuck / austin split 7" and the austin LP. the first press of the hometown caravan chuck 7" is out of stock,b ut I will get more when those get repressed. working on the others now. thanks.

damn it virgil, i'm trying to sell these at an inflated price now.

gonna get copies of the chuck / austin split 7" and the austin LP. the first press of the hometown caravan chuck 7" is out of stock,b ut I will get more when those get repressed. working on the others now. thanks.

damn it virgil, i'm trying to sell these at an inflated price now.

it will be a little while before I get my copies.

how about some ska or reggae?

Slackers

Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Pietasters

Steel Pulse

Peter Tosh

let me know which ones you are looking for that are on vinyl. I have gotten some bosstones and they always sell quickly, but I haven't seen a lot lately from the others.

Guest falloutcollapse
Yo V are you gonna stock the new Paint It Black?? I don't think rivalry has released pre-order stuff yet. But I'd definitely going to buy this but I'd rather buy it from VC!

I am V in these here parts. Virgil is referred to as "Virgil" or "God of Vinyl."

Guest falloutcollapse

I am V in these here parts. Virgil is referred to as "Virgil" or "God of Vinyl."

My Bad. Fixed.

Hahaha dude I was just kidding, it's all good.

how about some ska or reggae?

Slackers

Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Pietasters

Steel Pulse

Peter Tosh

let me know which ones you are looking for that are on vinyl. I have gotten some bosstones and they always sell quickly, but I haven't seen a lot lately from the others.

any back stuff from the slackers would be amazing!

• 4 weeks later...

i know im reopening an old thread but id rather not have jeff search it for me... virgil have you ever looked into getting any vinyl from last gang? i know they are based in canada but they released metric, emily haines, mstrkrft, boys noize, etc on vinyl... theyre starting to be a pretty big label and i was just wondering if you ever though about bringing any of their stuff in?