Hot Water Music on One Tree Hill

Well, I glanced at my MSN window and noticed some bimbo girl was listening to Hot Water Music, so naturally I was all "wtf?"

I asked her about it, and she says "yeah I like this song, it was on One Tree Hill (a teen soap opera)"... I looked into it, and sure enough:

http://www.oth-music.com/azlist.html

They were on Need For Speed and Tony Hawk, but this is taking it to the Alkaline Trio level. Ah well, they still kick ass and I'm sure they weren't asked about this or even know. But knowing some one tree hill person out there likes HWM pisses me off a bit.

yeah, the Epitaph era ushered in the bro-core audience. Accept it and move on.

"I NEED A REMEDY!!...." (((shudder)))

Don't Hate BRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason why shit like this happens is because there are tons of people like us working in the film industry, and it's pretty easy to get something that you want into a shot... especially in a scene shot in a teenagers room.

I've used tons of my own prints and posters in stuff that I've worked on.

that is very neat!!!

I should have tried to get into film (I work more in theater right now but am dropping that as well)

I love One Tree Hill. I love it when music that I know shows up on there. The creator is a big music buff and always likes to put semi-obscure music in the episodes. And yes, Peyton has an amazing record collection. When this show first came on, I had no idea that they still made records, so about at the beginning of the second season I started buying them.

The eeeeeend.

P.S. The 4th season isn't nearly as good as the first 3.

P.S.S. 1300TH POST! WOOO!

^ Yes. I meant the fifth season. Sorry. The other 4 are awesome. I don't think they should have skipped that far ahead.

doing 4+ story lines of them all in different places for that long would be tough though, skipping ahead (with sufficient flashbacks) at least brought them all back to Tree Hill.