PO/C: ISIS “The Red Sea” LP 10YRLTD 4 different co

Guest admin1338560633

Got them in today...if you're undecided about getting them...take a look at these:

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

The silk-screened covers are amazing alone...but the gold-foil makes it over the top and intense! The insert is thick material as the jackets and also gold-foiled stamped. And it's cool as hell that the labels are also gold-foil stamped.

Nice fuckin' job!!!!! ;D

those pictures are probably going to make me order the set of 4. they are insane!

Glad I could help sway someone into these... ;)

The most impressive part is the gold foil. I've never really seen it on a jacket, let alone on the labels themselves.

Second Nature has definitely done a superb job with this release to celebrate the band's 10th anniversary. I know there's the Shades Of The Swarm box set, but this is also a nice addition.

Guest Admin

thanks for posting those photos. It is hard to explain why people should pick this up when it is pricey, but the packaging was crazy.

I have some pics of the coalesce 10 year release and will post them soon. those are going to be insane.

thanks for posting those photos. It is hard to explain why people should pick this up when it is pricey, but the packaging was crazy.

I have some pics of the coalesce 10 year release and will post them soon. those are going to be insane.

woaaah, what coalesce lp is getting repressed? functioning on impatience? now that ill be lookin forward to...

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...