How about a Waxwing boxset ?

Now that Virgil is working with Second Nature it seems like something that could be done.

I'm pretty sure that everything is out of print and a few of the labels that released their early stuff don't even exist anymore.

Excursion put out the last record, but I'm not sure how the rights on it are so that could be the only possible hiccup.

With the following Rocky Votolato's solo career has amassed I think it's something that would do well.

he played a set at a bar near bremerton about a month ago that my friend went to, she said he played one waxwing song. I don't think they will play any reunion shows though. The last two they played in Seattle a few years back were it and I think they made it a point that there would be NO chance of any shows after that. I'm thankful I saw them I think three times over the years, an amazing band to say the least and such a bummer they never caught on more and that they died on. But also siked to see Rocky on his own and doing well and as different as he is to Waxwing, it's close enough for me to enjoy it all the same.