[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

LAGRECIA "On Parallels" Pint Glass

NINJA GUN "Show Me Your Pits" Pint Glass

THE PLAYING FAVORITES "My Liver or My Heart" Pint Glass

GHOST BUFFALO "The Magician" Pint Glass

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Pint%2c%20Shot%20Glasses/?

Being that it is about to be the weekend and yours truly plans on drinking a lot of beer, I thought it was perfect timing that we post our new pint glasses. We don't have a lot of each one as some are committed to deluxe sets and are gonna go to some of the bands, but I highly recommend you pick some up. They cost $6.99 each if you buy them individually, but if you buy 5 at once, you can get them for $5 each(http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh_pick5sale?). Along with the new ones, we also have Tim Barry, Drag the River, and Love Me Destroyer pint glasses.

I think they all turned out awesome. I love the LaGrecia art, I love the Phoebe Cates on the Ninja Gun and love the term "Show Me Your Pits", I love the lyric from the Playing Favorites from Drug Hugger, "I Don't Know Which I've Done More Damage To, My Liver or My Heart", and I have always dug that image for Ghost Buffalo.

Get them while you can. We are planning to post our Pint Glass discography soon so you can see which ones are out of print. And expect lots of rad pint glasses in the near future. i got a lot in the works!

"I Don't Know Which I've Done More Damage To, My Liver or My Heart"

love that line, too. will pick up one of these later on, maybe with my next order. i only have one pint glass, the foo fighters one that i got from hickey/newbury comics. well, i left it at home and my mom fucking chipped it. so she won't be touching my larry arms one any time soon (well neither will i, really... haha).

Guest Admin
Any word if they'll be any extra LaGrecia posters?

I won't know for sure until we send out all of the sets. Right now I do have some extras, but I want to see how they travel in poster tubes in the sets.

Actually, what am I thinking of. Sal will be selling around 20 or 30 posters on his site, salvationdesign.com. NOt sure if he has them up yet, but he is working on it.

Guest Admin
Are any of these close to being gone/out of stock/OOP? I would like to pick them up but this week(and past month) has been super record overload for me.

lagrecia is the one that will be gone first.