PO: Pelican - "The Fire In Our Throats..." 2xLP

Viva Hate Records has repressed Pelican's "The Fire In Our Throats Will Beckon The Thaw" 2xLP and is now accepting preorders. This is limited to 100 copies on gray marble, 100 as a picture disc (hand numbered), and an unknown amount on black. All versions feature a gatefold cover (gold foil, different to the first press), printed inner sleeves and 180 gram vinyl.

http://www.vivahaterecords.com/index.php

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viva Hate Records has repressed Pelican's "The Fire In Our Throats Will Beckon The Thaw" 2xLP and is now accepting preorders. This is limited to 100 copies on gray marble, 100 as a picture disc (hand numbered), and an unknown amount on black. All versions feature a gatefold cover (gold foil, different to the first press), printed inner sleeves and 180 gram vinyl.

http://www.vivahaterecords.com/index.php

hey juan, i went to order those, but it told me to send them my address and how i would like to pay. i have never ordered from them, but if you have, is this standard? i asked for all three. i might be spending too much right now, but fuck it. it's pelican. oh, by the way, the pelican links i made will be on pelicansong.com soon and i got an email today saying they will also be posted on the hydrahead site. fuckin' awesome

Def. got the marble. The pic disc is just a little out of my money range plus I already have the first press. Amazing album btw and def. my fav.

did you send them your payment already or just the message. i sent my message, but i couldn't send payment. can you help me get directed to pay? thanks

anyone got a confirm from vivahate yet?

edit: just gotta a confirm after double checking they got my email order. YEAH!!!!

how did you do it? should i send my payment and order

nah, all i did was reply to the email they sent me after i placed the order. just said something like 'just wanted to confirm you got my order for both the grey marble and pic disc Pelican - Fire LPs'.

dude named Thomas replied saying my order was safe and that he'd email tomorrow with the details.

Your feedback has been delivered. We will answer as soon as possible. Yours Viva Hate Records**is this what you got?

that was the first one i got, then i gotta personal reply. maybe your reply will be coming shortly?

sounds` good. i sent all my info to him, so i hopefully will get all 3. if i have to buy these on ebay, i might take blood. lol. frustration...

that was the first one i got, then i gotta personal reply. maybe your reply will be coming shortly?

sounds` good. i sent all my info to him, so i hopefully will get all 3. if i have to buy these on ebay, i might take blood. lol. frustration...

what time did u send your original order?

just coz of the time zone situation, i got my order in about 5 hours before you. HOWEVER, vivahate are saving copies specially for US customers coz you guys are getting them from a US distro whilst we are getting them from a Euro distro. it sounds like they are doing this to help out with your timezone difference. so, theoretically, we ordered around the same time - 7am this morning.

SOOOO, i reckon you'll be sweet.

just coz of the time zone situation, i got my order in about 5 hours before you. HOWEVER, vivahate are saving copies specially for US customers coz you guys are getting them from a US distro whilst we are getting them from a Euro distro. it sounds like they are doing this to help out with your timezone difference. so, theoretically, we ordered around the same time - 7am this morning.

SOOOO, i reckon you'll be sweet.

i'm hoping like hell. i need to add them to the pelican discography. i sent them my paypal info and such. i hope they don't get upset. the past 2 emails were "delivery status failed" so i had to send another. i hate doing that, but i didn't really have any other choice.