59 Sound 7" on gold

mattisr1984

I'm selling releases that I ordered more than one copy of, either due to color, or because I ordered one color and then the multiple color pack went up later, but right now I can't justify having multiple copies of one record when I don't have enough money for school right now.

I don't want to do it, but they're really the only things I have that are worth anything at the moment.

It might not be the "punk rock" thing to do, but I think going to school is more important than my karma count on vinylcollective.

Hahaha, okay, things that are worth anything that don't have sentimental value or serve a function that I'd rather not get rid of, or something I'm going to use in school, IE the laptop.

Hell, I dumped the video games at the pawnshop the other day, if you think I bought the records for the sake of flipping, so be it, but that's far from the case here, hahaha

I'm selling releases that I ordered more than one copy of, either due to color, or because I ordered one color and then the multiple color pack went up later, but right now I can't justify having multiple copies of one record when I don't have enough money for school right now.

Then don't be buying multiple copies of the same record ::) How tough is that?

The way I look at flipping is buying the record with the sole intent of selling it, and that wasn't the case here, but you can look at it however you want.

Record is going to googlemyass so it doesn't even matter anymore.

Then don't be buying multiple copies of the same record ::) How tough is that?

With the exception of the 59 sound 7", which I bought multiple copies of for friends but that didn't work out the way I planned, I bought multiple copies because I thought collecting the different variants would be fun, but after buying multiple variants of multiple records, it isn't what I thought it'd be, so I might as well get rid of things I have no use for.