Shit you shouldn't say to your girlfriend....

I figured more people than I have this problem. You get drunk, think you're edgy and make a fucked up joke that you realize as soon as you make it, has offended your significant other.

A few minutes ago I was watching "The Baxter" with my lady. Michelle Williams is in it.

I say shes hot. I say "Man I'd totally let her rebound on me from Heath Ledger... shit you could take part too! And since she's heartbroken she wouldn't develop feelings for either of us so your normal hangups wont matter!"

I actually got the shocked face for once.

Anyone else got anything?

loki's girlfriend speaking:

at this point, heath ledger is more appealing. ;)

loki again

FOR SERIOUS THIS WOMAN RULES! i'm still drunk.

I figured more people than I have this problem. You get drunk, think you're edgy and make a fucked up joke that you realize as soon as you make it, has offended your significant other.

A few minutes ago I was watching "The Baxter" with my lady. Michelle Williams is in it.

I say shes hot. I say "Man I'd totally let her rebound on me from Heath Ledger... shit you could take part too! And since she's heartbroken she wouldn't develop feelings for either of us so your normal hangups wont matter!"

I actually got the shocked face for once.

Anyone else got anything?

loki's girlfriend speaking:

at this point, heath ledger is more appealing. ;)

loki again

FOR SERIOUS THIS WOMAN RULES! i'm still drunk.

I don't understand what she's upset about... you say she could be included....

I just heard about the Cock Slam club. Apparently a gang member came into her tattoo shop the other day and wanted a gang sign. Dude said if he got the tattoo he might get out of having "The Six Minutes" where the whole gang kicks his ass for six minutes. She just kicks off with "Man that shit is nothing. To finish your apprenticeship here you have to be in the cock slam club."

Dudes all like "Whats the cock slam club?"

"Everyone has to slam their cock in the door... except Troy cause dudes the newest and he isn't done with his apprenticeship yet. We've all done it!"

"What do you do as a chick?"

"My tits."

"Your tits?!!?! YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!"

I love my lady.