NOFX live album

punker32

They used to go on sale during my lunch at school, which worked out amazingly. Now with daylight savings, and the fact Arizona doesn't change time for it, I have to order 25 minutes after the release, due to no wifi in the class I am in at 11AM FAT time.

I sort of wish they had released the Square Dance Series and the Colored Vinyl Series so you could pay for it all at once. Is a shame if someone was trying to get a whole set, but they end up missing one.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know. whats the problem? it wasnt always this bad and we haven't gained significantly more members. maybe the difference is junky doesnt pay attention to it anymore so therefore he doesnt realize its down for three days after then he fixes it? i dont know shit. just a theory.

fuck the wiki. i find this place for purely vinyl collecting better. sure, theres stuff im not into here, but i dont mind reading about it. the knowledge and passion is great here. its helped me discover new bands, rather than just the new bands on fat. that being said, its good to see the wiki is up again

Double LP w/ CD insert (521 on multi-colored vinyl, limit 1 per customer, coming soon)

There's going to be a fight for these. I hope the FAT site can handle the traffic.

it can handle the traffic as it handled the gimmes/lagwagon release where they sold out very fast (although i heard it was slow)

but fuck this is going to go fast. should be ridiculous.