BTMI - Album Minus Band Update.

ok in what is seeming to be continually more of the biggest train wreck we've ever dealt with... we got the albums delivered yesterday... only a month late .. but whatever.

so i start packaging them up so i can start mailing them off today... Julie comes home from work, and is totally stoked.. grabs a copy and goes upstairs to listen to it.....

she calls me upstairs... her copy is all Eff-ed up... its playing at a speed somewhere between 33-45.... no biggie you get a screwed up copy here and there...

we try another, and another and another...

i go grab the test press and double check that... sounds perfect.

well so anyways... the records are all screwed up. not to mention we got a color we didn't order, and not the right counts of the ones we did. Blech!

we're working out getting this problem corrected now... on a positive note... the only bad copies that got out were any purchased on the Less than Jake tour... if you happened to get one of those... congrats on the ebay fodder... if you actually want to listen to your record.. which you probably don't because you haven't complained yet... you can contact me and we'll switch it out for a working copy when we get them.

i'm really so sorry for this continued delay... and we're all just as bummed as you guys are... more info to come.

-flood

no idea whats going on at the moment... i'm send the test pressing and some sample copies back to the plant tommorow to start figuring out what the hell went wrong.

this week is not progressing well at all.. these are all fucked, my uncle died this morning, and i can't even leave work because every single person on my chain of command who ranks higher than me is out at an offsite meeting... god i need a drink.

no idea whats going on at the moment... i'm send the test pressing and some sample copies back to the plant tommorow to start figuring out what the hell went wrong.

this week is not progressing well at all.. these are all fucked, my uncle died this morning, and i can't even leave work because every single person on my chain of command who ranks higher than me is out at an offsite meeting... god i need a drink.

shit dude, really sorry to hear about your uncle.

• 3 weeks later...