Warped Tour tomorrow (Clev)

I lucked into some free tickets (along with parking pass & "VIP" passes) so I'm heading there tomorrow.

Any suggestions on any bands to try to catch that I may not know about and/or seen live?

These are the only bands that stuck out to me from the list.

- AM!

- Bouncing Souls (no idea they were there till now!)

- Gil Mantera (YOUNGSTOWN REPRESENT)

- Say Anything

- Set Your Goals

Disapointed that Gaslight's last day was yesterday.

I lucked into some free tickets (along with parking pass & "VIP" passes) so I'm heading there tomorrow.

Any suggestions on any bands to try to catch that I may not know about and/or seen live?

These are the only bands that stuck out to me from the list.

- AM!

- Bouncing Souls (no idea they were there till now!)

- Gil Mantera (YOUNGSTOWN REPRESENT)

- Say Anything

- Set Your Goals

Disapointed that Gaslight's last day was yesterday.

Broadway Calls.

Do it.

Hopefully by the time Pennywise goes on I'll be ready to Bro home......

Haha. I didn't stick around for Pennywise.

Bands I watched:

The Aggrolites

Oreskaband

Against Me!

Horrorpops

Reel Big Fish

Street Dogs

Say Anything (Unintentionally)

What the hell is a parking pass for? I'm not sure about other venues, but here every year I've literally parked right next to the venue entrance and haven't had to pay a dime. (I know ticketmaster sells the parking pass, but seems pointless.)

The parking situation at the venue is really awful and a complete mess for events like this. Parking is usually around $10-$20 dependent upon where you find a spot, but even than you may have to walk a mile or more just to get to the gate.

The pass I got gets me about 10 feet from the main gate and saves me money. The "VIP" pass thing allows access to a little area with nicer bathrooms and a nicer bar area. Don't really care about this so much, but I'm sure my girl will appreciate the restroom situation.

The parking situation at the venue is really awful and a complete mess for events like this. Parking is usually around $10-$20 dependent upon where you find a spot, but even than you may have to walk a mile or more just to get to the gate.

The pass I got gets me about 10 feet from the main gate and saves me money. The "VIP" pass thing allows access to a little area with nicer bathrooms and a nicer bar area. Don't really care about this so much, but I'm sure my girl will appreciate the restroom situation.

parking does blow. my friend whos driving is just paying to park at towercity...if it doesnt fill up anyway. i got her ticket so shes driving/paying to park. one time we went thru the tower city parking and then they just lead us to some random road and when we came back there were tons of parking tickets lined up...funny cause you could tell they ran out of tickets and we luckily didnt get one