TP Winners - LaGrecia,ETID,Mike Park,Saves the Day

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin
Boy, everyone here has LaGrecia fever. I'd settle for getting my standard copy of this record soon so I can spin it.

word from tracking is that we are gonna get inserts on MOnday so we plan to send out all of the pre-orders then. Yay!

any of you programmers out there, here is something that I would love to be able to do. when it comes time to post a new test pressing winner, how rad would it be if we could have an animated wheel that had all of the contestants names in it and was spun and the winner would be announced live. I don't think that this is really possible, but that would be super cool.

This wouldn't be THAT hard.

Hmm, I misread this the 1st time. I'm not sure how it would be done w/ other people watching it unfold live.

any of you programmers out there, here is something that I would love to be able to do. when it comes time to post a new test pressing winner, how rad would it be if we could have an animated wheel that had all of the contestants names in it and was spun and the winner would be announced live. I don't think that this is really possible, but that would be super cool.

Get a wheel, put pieces of masking tape on each slot, write peoples names on the tape, spin wheel.

Film it, post video on interwebs.

It might almost be as cool as when RFTC brought a huge wheel to the Casbah with song titles in each slot and they spun the wheel after each song to see what to play next.

But it would be difficult since there will be so many names.