Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Drag the River "...has a way with women" 7" red vinyl

Drag the River "...has a way with women" 7" yellow vinyl

Drag the River "...has a way with women" 7" blue vinyl

Drag the River "...has a way with women" 7" black vinyl

Drag the River "...has a way with women" 7" all 4 colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=has%20a%20way%20with%20women

After the first pressing sold out, Wallride asked if I would be into the idea of co-releasing a 2nd pressing. To that, I responded with a resounding hell yeah! I love this 7" and think it is a shame if you do not have one in your collection. From what i remember from my notes, the pressing includes about 100 of red, 100 of yellow, 100 of blue, and 200 of black. All are hand-numbered and the covers are on blue jackets this time around. We have a small number (10) sets of all 4 colors for those of you trying to collect everything Drag the River. And if you are a fan of Drag, you will love this record. It has 2 of my favorite songs, Jon's "Way With Women" is an absolute classic and Chad's "This Star" is such a rad song. 3 songs in all (Strange is also great, but not as great as the other two tracks).

We (Suburban Home) are working on a discography CD which will contain all of the unreleased tracks, 7" tracks, and comp tracks which should be rad, but the really cool thing about it is that I am working with Jon to put the tracks that have never been released on vinyl as a series of 7"s while the tracks that have been or are currently available on vinyl won't be reissued on vinyl.

Guest Admin
ordered. had too. My DTR collection made me do it.

seth, I expected this. Are you gonna be collecting all the jon snodgrass and Chad price stuff we are working on?

ordered. had too. My DTR collection made me do it.

seth, I expected this. Are you gonna be collecting all the jon snodgrass and Chad price stuff we are working on?

I'm not sure I'll do variants, but I'll def be picking up 1 copy of each. Between DTR, Avail, and Tim Barry you are going to be putting me out of business ;D

Guest baseball

Yeah, this is a good 7". Can't remember what color I have of the first press. If you missed out on the first press, this is definitely worth picking up.

Guest Admin

unstickied, but a quick note, get this soon or they will be gone. between distros and mailorder, my half of the pressing is almost gone.