Photos of Every Time I Die "Last Night In Town"

Guest admin1338560633

yeah the drummer's voice was terrible. Which is why I can't stand their later albums when he takes a more prominent role, even going on to be the only "singer" on their most recent release.

But his shrieks are tolerable on that record because there aren't as many, and the riffs are crushing and 1000 times better than anything they did since

i'll give that dude credit, very solid drummer, great control and precision. TBYB is by far their best record, not really a fan though. off/on the subject. ZAO, don't press the ferret records, press a whole fucking box set. that would be the shit.

just the T&N releases.

TheSplinter Shards The Birth Of Seperation

Where Blood And Fire Bring Rest

Liberate Te Ex Inferis

S/T

nothing else is really worth bothering with.

i'll give that dude credit, very solid drummer, great control and precision. TBYB is by far their best record, not really a fan though. off/on the subject. ZAO, don't press the ferret records, press a whole fucking box set. that would be the shit.

just the T&N releases.

TheSplinter Shards The Birth Of Seperation

Where Blood And Fire Bring Rest

Liberate Te Ex Inferis

S/T

nothing else is really worth bothering with.

Splinter Shards already exists on Vinyl I think.

But Parade Of Chaos could take its place if need be. I think that would be more appropriate to have a set of the albums since the "real" lineup came to be rather than the pre-Dan albums

Looks like Im the only one here who cant stand Boys Night Out and I really could never get into Zao either.

Static Lullaby - ...And Dont Forget To Breath

FATA - Too Bad You're Beautiful

Anything Misery Signals

Remembering Never - She Looks So Good In Red

Anything Scarlet

Anything Skycamefalling - especially 10.21!!

I have a feeling Ferret will want to press their new stuff first tho.

I will fight someone for a copy of 10.21 or TBYB :)

Much rather see ETID's Hot Damn! pressed on some awesome colours than any other Ferret release.

pretty much, and you know it would sell the best seeing as most ferret bands are fucking garbage! Skycamefalling is a good shout too.

with the addition of the devil wears terrible, i will pretty much turn my back on ferret. of all the active bands they have, ETID, Misery Signals and Scarlet are the only ones i like. I would like to see Disembodied's "Diablerie" re-pressed, give the christian kids nightmares and i forgot to mention, i would like to see Blood Has Been Shed's "Novella Of Uriel". make that happen please.

always been into Scarlet.

no one had mentioned my favourite yet though. Suicide Note - You're Not Looking So Good, hands down my favourite band/release the label has put out.

Looks like Im the only one here who cant stand Boys Night Out and I really could never get into Zao either.

Static Lullaby - ...And Dont Forget To Breath

Remembering Never - She Looks So Good In Red

Anything Scarlet

Anything Skycamefalling - especially 10.21!!

I have a feeling Ferret will want to press their new stuff first tho.

I will fight someone for a copy of 10.21 or TBYB :)

argh. scarlet would be so nice on vinyl. they could use a reunion too, with their old singer =X that spitfire record was great though.

seriously. does anyone like ASL after '...and don't forget to breathe'? the band just kinda tanked for me after that. disappointing, the old band were some great guys.

prob my favorite remembering never album, could use some red vinyl treatment.

10.21. \m/

speaking of solid state, has embodyment - 'the narrow scope of things' ever been done on vinyl? i only have 'hold your breath'. i want more! anyone want to sell me 'hold your breath' on red vinyl? i missed the boat and didn't order it the second i saw it.

can't stand FATA or BNO but i didn't want to be the one to say it =X