Fuck with Fire on Gold (No Idea help!)

I think I have this. No special cover.

Its not so much the no special cover as it is, does it have a cover at all?

??? Why would it have no cover? Covers are cool. FWF always came with a cover. Same cover. We re-printed the cover recently and it has the more recent NI logo on the back. Otherwise, the same as always. The next pressing will also have a printed inner pocket sleeve. Fancy, huh?

(There was a release-show version on GUTS that had a different-than-normal cover. Maybe you are thinking of that?)

-- We are pondering a small run box-set of every PMFS 12" in, well, one box. Probably add some kind of live record or some candy. Discuss.

[quote author=vardcore board=general thread=15226 post=297352

-- We are pondering a small run box-set of every PMFS 12" in, well, one box. Probably add some kind of live record or some candy. Discuss.

Do this for HWM and I'm down. But make it ridiculously fucking amazing and special. I'd pay $200-300 for a boxset that was unique, well packaged and special.

??? Why would it have no cover? Covers are cool. FWF always came with a cover. Same cover. We re-printed the cover recently and it has the more recent NI logo on the back. Otherwise, the same as always. The next pressing will also have a printed inner pocket sleeve. Fancy, huh?

(There was a release-show version on GUTS that had a different-than-normal cover. Maybe you are thinking of that?)

I'd shell out.

We are pondering a small run box-set of every PMFS 12" in, well, one box. Probably add some kind of live record or some candy.

Peanut Mistaken For Strawberry (like a crusty brown mix of M & M's).

Zing!

I'd love a Planes box. I am still hoping to find a final tour shirt as when I saw them in DC, XL & L were out and no way my chubby ass was gonna fit into a Medium.

There was a release-show version on GUTS that had a different-than-normal cover. Maybe you are thinking of that?

Was that the one with the black cardboard with the embossed logo limited to 200? I scored one of those mailorder style.

By small-run, I'm meaning 300 or so. I guess it would be 5 LPs + perhaps a live nugget LP or something.

For HWM, believe me, we talked about it. But... what the hell, it would have to be a big ass box!

Finding + 7"

Fuel

Forever

Live

NE x2

No D

Flight

Caut

TNWN

Wheels x2

AT split + LF split sides = 1 LP

That's 13 LP (12 if we dropped Demos)+ 1 7" right there!

What the crap?!?

For HWM, believe me, we talked about it. But... what the hell, it would have to be a big ass box!

Finding + 7"

Fuel

Forever

Live

NE x2

No D

Flight

Caut

TNWN

Wheels x2

What the crap?!?

For what it's worth, I'd pick one up.

Hell, I'd even help finance it!

Found one on eBay without a cover and was wondering if maybe they wanted to sell them but you didn't have the covers yet so they went cover-less with just an insert. Random sure but that's what happens when you're collecting No Idea. :)

Would love a boxset for PMFS. That would rule.

By small-run, I'm meaning 300 or so. I guess it would be 5 LPs + perhaps a live nugget LP or something.

Finding + 7"

Fuel

Forever

Live

NE x2

No D

Flight

Caut

TNWN

Wheels x2

What the crap?!?

That would be... amazing. Shit, I'd pay $400 for it.

Has there already been a pressing with this new cover, or is it waiting for the next repress?