Deathwish Inc. announces mp3s with vinyl purchases

so stoked on this news!!

Deathwish/Malfunction announces FREE Downloads w/ vinyl purchases!!!

Beginning with the Shipwreck a.d. "Abyss" 12"LP, we will now offer FREE complete Digital Downloads of releases purchased in vinyl format. Each download consists of the complete audio of a release encoded at 192KPBS MP3 format, along with cover artwork at high resolution (300 DPI).

Each customer will receive a Download Coupon in their order package that entitles them to ONE Download of the release purchased. Please note that codes will be valid for ONE DOWNLOAD ONLY. Be sure that you are on a stable internet connection when Downloading.

So yeah, now you have even more of a reason to buy vinyl in the future. More importantly, you can still Pre-order Shipwreck a.d.'s "Abyss" 12"LP right now!!!

Also note that this applies to New/Future Releases only at this time. Back catalog will be addressed at a later date.

Guest falloutcollapse

Very very nice. I was thinking about this today, and how every vinyl purchase should essentially have one of these...Especially if they want people to cut down on illegal downloading.

Guest kingbuzzo

This is a pretty good deal. I'm guilty of downloading a lot of things I buy on vinyl and not cd so having higher quality mp3 files will be nice. I also like when they include a copy of the cd like with "New Wave" and the new Ben Weasel.