My Sister's Fugazi Shirt - Nautilus II: Decaying Dreams (video game music, vaporwave, chillwave)

https://qrates.com/projects/21599-nautilus-ii-decaying-dreams

Doing another Qrates campaign for part II. Already halfway there. Just need 100 orders for it to get made. Open for 30 days. The first one had a successful campaign and my extras sold out in less than a minute on bandcamp. Putting 3 vinyl exclusive tracks on this one too!

Free download and stream here: https://mysistersfugazishirt.bandcamp.com/album/nautilus-ii-decaying-dreams

spacer.png

• 5 months later...

Received my copy today, giving it a spin now.  So far the sound quality is great and the record itself looks amazing.  The sleeve is a bit flimsy and the main image a little pixelated, but all in all I think it turned out well 👍

Thanks to museummouth for having these made!

14 minutes ago, ajborneman said:

Received my copy today, giving it a spin now.  So far the sound quality is great and the record itself looks amazing.  The sleeve is a bit flimsy and the main image a little pixelated, but all in all I think it turned out well 👍

Thanks to museummouth for having these made!

Thank you! I agree that the sleeve oddly came out a bit lower quality vs the Nautilus I pressing which is weird because I used the same setting from Qrates. I'm very happy with the sound quality and vinyl color though and that matters more.

If anyone is looking for a copy I'll have a few leftover ones up on friday on bandcamp. 

• 1 year later...