hey Var/HWM Nerds....

what color is this?

[image]

1st pressing: 500 Red, 500 Gold, 500 Clear, 500 White(there were variations 5 Orange, 1 Vanilla Bean, 1 Gold/clear/red w/black, 2 Unflushed Toilet, 2 Black & White explosion, 2 Red & White explosion, 3 White w/black (Black streaks or a grey haze. There were more of these to varying, lesser degrees that were mixed in with the regular white copies... it was too picky of a thing to worry about such a finite difference.) (11/1/2004)

thanks

what color is this?

[image]

1st pressing: 500 Red, 500 Gold, 500 Clear, 500 White(there were variations 5 Orange, 1 Vanilla Bean, 1 Gold/clear/red w/black, 2 Unflushed Toilet, 2 Black & White explosion, 2 Red & White explosion, 3 White w/black (Black streaks or a grey haze. There were more of these to varying, lesser degrees that were mixed in with the regular white copies... it was too picky of a thing to worry about such a finite difference.) (11/1/2004)

thanks

Looks like first press gold.

I want the 'unflushed toilet"

Oh yeah?

-- Did anyone notice that these are in a regular jacket now (with an insert)?

-- If anyone got a copy of "Flight" with the bullshit photocopied insert... and you would like the fancy full color insert... just mention that next time you do an order. Gross.

Jacking a thread jack!

[image]

1st Pressing: 212 Tan, 125 Dull Purple, 65 Purple, 52 Green, 33 Salmon, 22 Deep Blue, 13 Stone Green/ Blue, 4 Hot Pink, 1 Deep Swirly Purple (1/24/2007)

2nd Pressing: 195 Light Purple, 135 Gray, 80 Navy, 78 Pink, 31 Black/ Dark Gray, 13 Light Gray, 7 Purple, 6 Blue, 5 Tan, 4 Blue w/ Pink Accents, 3 Pink/Purple Swirl, 1 Pink/ Blue swirl

3rd Pressing: 56 Gray, 30 Purple, 42 Blue, 422 Grayish/Purple (2/4/2008)

I think I was told it was 2nd Grey /135, but I'd love a Var / HWM Nerd opinion!

Jacking a thread jack!

[image]

1st Pressing: 212 Tan, 125 Dull Purple, 65 Purple, 52 Green, 33 Salmon, 22 Deep Blue, 13 Stone Green/ Blue, 4 Hot Pink, 1 Deep Swirly Purple (1/24/2007)

2nd Pressing: 195 Light Purple, 135 Gray, 80 Navy, 78 Pink, 31 Black/ Dark Gray, 13 Light Gray, 7 Purple, 6 Blue, 5 Tan, 4 Blue w/ Pink Accents, 3 Pink/Purple Swirl, 1 Pink/ Blue swirl

3rd Pressing: 56 Gray, 30 Purple, 42 Blue, 422 Grayish/Purple (2/4/2008)

I think I was told it was 2nd Grey /135, but I'd love a Var / HWM Nerd opinion!

no 2nd has blue center labels!

and if I remember correctly (I guess it was frank) said that NI changed entries on the distro page.

before the change it said

3rd press purple and blue

4th press grey (that´s yours)

and the atcual press would be 5th press

Third press was released before Dec. 2007,but the actual pressing info says April /2008

When I ordered the 3rd press Dave said that it only consist of two colors.....

Check also this threat.......

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=2310&page=1

I want the 'unflushed toilet"

Oh yeah?

-- Did anyone notice that these are in a regular jacket now (with an insert)?

-- If anyone got a copy of "Flight" with the bullshit photocopied insert... and you would like the fancy full color insert... just mention that next time you do an order. Gross.

Holy cow mine doesnt even have an insert!

weird

I know I'm going to get tons of heat for this, but I've done what all of you said. I've look around on the internet, checked other forums, etc. and I still have no idea what Var / HWM is. Can someone tell me W/OUT giving me tons of crap about being new?

Hot Water Music.

And Var is an awesome dude from No Idea records.