Birth Of A Vinyl Collection

Hey everyone. I just recently started collecting vinyl and while looking around for stores I stumbled upon vinyl collective and the message board. I figured I'd start a thread for myself, and all other new collectors to post their starting collection. Some of this might seem outside of the normal collector's collection, but I'm doin this stuff more for me to enjoy rather than an investment. ;D

Coldplay 'Viva La Vida':

[image]

Comeback Kid 'Broadcasting...' (Military Green):

[image]

Dethklok 'The Dethalbum' (Picture Disk):

[image][image][image]

Drop Dead, Gorgeous 'In Vogue' & 'Be Mine, Valentine' 12'' and 7'' combo (Red Black and White Starburst) #64/1,500:

[image][image]

The Devil Wears Prada 'Dead Love: A Beautiful Discord' (White and Blue Swirl) & 'Plagues' (White and Violet Swirl) Combo #53/1,000:

[image][image]

Evergreen Terrace 'Blowing Chunks' Side A: "Getting Off" Side B: "Another Sandbagger" (Puke Brown) 45:

[image]

Manic Promo Side A: "Carolina Ghost (Broken Spindles Remix)" Side B: "Carolina Ghost (Album Leaf Remix)" 45:

[image]

Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster 'II' (Clear With Red Splatter, Signed):

[image]

Modern Life Is War 'Stagger Lee' Side A: "Stagger Lee" Side B: "The Motorcycle Boy Reigns" (Limited Edition 7'' Clear and Opaque Blue Swirl) 45:

[image]

Panic At The Disco 'That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)' Side A: "That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)" Side B: "When The Day Met The Night" 45:

[image]

Smashing Pumpkins Side A: "Thats The Way (My Love Is)"

Side B: "Daydream (Non-Album Track)" (Clear Violet) 45:

[image]

The Used Side A: "The Bird And The Worm" Side B: "Dark Days" (Picture Disk) 45:

[image][image]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, not necessarily looking to collect because something is rare, simply because i enjoy the music. Yea, I got a lot of my records from hot topic, but it's quite literally the only place in the area that even sells records. I spent a good month just looking for a player. As for bein broke, it'll be worth it I'm sure lol. Thanks for the welcoming guys!

Hey everyone. I just recently started collecting vinyl and while looking around for stores I stumbled upon vinyl collective and the message board. I figured I'd start a thread for myself, and all other new collectors to post their starting collection. Some of this might seem outside of the normal collector's collection, but I'm doin this stuff more for me to enjoy rather than an investment. ;D

Thats awesome! I think Hot Topic is a good place to start. Keep checking back too....there will be lots of new stuff in there soon.

:)

I'm from northern Virginia. I'd really appreciate any help I can get. BTW amazing sig. By far one of my favorite bands, I had no idea HTSAF was on vinyl. I'll have to add that to my want list :D

I actually just started a record label and am releasing it.

You should definitely grab a copy!

www.brokencircles.com

I just checked it out! I was stoked when i saw orange then saw the blaring words: OUT OF STOCK....... :( Oh well, when I finally get some cash I'll have to try and get my hands on white :D...that is when I finally get some cash. I've played paintball for about 7 years or so and One thing I'm beginning to find about both of these money holes is that with collecting vinyl there is ALWAYS a huge list of records you want to buy, whereas paintball, you get your gun and gear and you're set. ANYONE WANT TO MAKE SOME DONATIONS? :D lol