Birth Of A Vinyl Collection

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol thanks. In your face whoever said hot topic is a bad place to start! lol

In my experience, Hot Topic is a pretty horrible place to start.

It's mostly just warped picture discs.

Ah, but you see if you stay away from those and let everyone else take those then you're good to go! Every single one of my records that I've got save 3: Maylene, Manic 7", and Underoath: They're Only Chasing Safet (on the way), came from hot topic. I think everyone can agree hot topic is a pretty scene store, but when it comes to music, you can find some pretty good stuff in there.

They are right.. There is nothing good about hot topic being your place to buy vinyl. You'll soon realize that. This place is a great place to know about new music and you'll find a majority of new labels and mailorder places to buy music from rather than going to hot topic. I love this place and the people in it...or that are apart of it.

They are right.. There is nothing good about hot topic being your place to buy vinyl. You'll soon realize that. This place is a great place to know about new music and you'll find a majority of new labels and mailorder places to buy music from rather than going to hot topic. I love this place and the people in it...or that are apart of it.

Yea, I've started to realize that already.

Like I said, not necessarily looking to collect because something is rare, simply because i enjoy the music. Yea, I got a lot of my records from hot topic, but it's quite literally the only place in the area that even sells records. I spent a good month just looking for a player. As for bein broke, it'll be worth it I'm sure lol. Thanks for the welcoming guys!

I thought that, too. But then i got sucked in!

Where are you from?

Maybe we can help you find a local record store you don't know about.

I'm from northern Virginia. I'd really appreciate any help I can get. BTW amazing sig. By far one of my favorite bands, I had no idea HTSAF was on vinyl. I'll have to add that to my want list :D

theres a really awesome place in richmond, i forget the name... but it was a pretty big place in the center of town