Zero to Sixty "sign" to UCR

you should put out Biscayne - you'd build a robot

just let me know when you're sending me that check for $2,000.00, then I'd do that in a heartbeat. between that album and their tape that I lost years ago...that band was really amazing.

Yeah, they are totally underrated and you would probably sell a whopping 25 copies. I wrote to Quincy Shanks a few years ago and they were supposed to send me that tape, but i never got it. bummer.

Glad someone else appreciates them though.

and good work on the Zero to sixty. seems like an all star group, im about to go listen to them now.

just let me know when you're sending me that check for $2,000.00, then I'd do that in a heartbeat. between that album and their tape that I lost years ago...that band was really amazing.

Yeah, they are totally underrated and you would probably sell a whopping 25 copies. I wrote to Quincy Shanks a few years ago and they were supposed to send me that tape, but i never got it. bummer.

Glad someone else appreciates them though.

and good work on the Zero to sixty. seems like an all star group, im about to go listen to them now.

I'll fully admit I can be flakey, but Mike Alfini(Quincy Shanks guy) is one of the bigger flakes in Chicago punk rock history. He's a really weird dude.

• 1 month later...