Lawrence Arms photos, updates, available vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

i believe there are 4 white on grey covers, virgil has 1, i have 2, and my roomate has the other.

black covers i think there are three- i have 2, virgil has one.

they were orginally intended for the test press.

buttons are silver with black ink of the sucide king by the way. they look great.

Nice! What are the shirts like?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mike said 550 of each.

Yellow on navy shirts sounds tasty! This will be the best package ever.

yeah but eric should have a breakdown of the cover colors like the last one

He already posted on the same page:

i believe there are 4 white on grey covers, virgil has 1, i have 2, and my roomate has the other.

black covers i think there are three- i have 2, virgil has one.

they were orginally intended for the test press.

dude, now I'm praying to God my order didn't get messed up, the color scheme for the shirt sounds so awesome!

I got my asian man order for the vinyl today and mine are numbered out of 500 for ghost stories and guided tour. Plus I ordered the red marble and black marble cocktails & dreams but got 2 red ones, which is okay I guess because I'm supposed to be getting the black one with the deluxe box set from vinyl collective!

Mr eric, wanna trade? :)

if not, can i have your room mates contact info and a list of his/her favorite things :-/

after all that trash you talked!

just pm me. we'll work it out...MAYBE.

also just so you guys know i believe there were 600 covers. but 500 records.

I also hope you printed some extra XL size t-shirts.... :'(

Mr eric, wanna trade? :)

if not, can i have your room mates contact info and a list of his/her favorite things :-/

after all that trash you talked!

just pm me. we'll work it out...MAYBE.

also just so you guys know i believe there were 600 covers. but 500 records.

Are there any spare covers lying around? I'd love to frame some and hang them in my room.

i don't have the exact count butttt

there is roughly 166 of the hot dog on tan, gold, and pink. with 1 blue (that aaron has), and a like 2 yellow i think.

suicide king there are 6 yellow, 6 blue, and the rest are on green.

and apparently 2 misprinted green copies.

and 1 misprinted tan copy. :)

Guest Admin
dude, now I'm praying to God my order didn't get messed up, the color scheme for the shirt sounds so awesome!

I got my asian man order for the vinyl today and mine are numbered out of 500 for ghost stories and guided tour. Plus I ordered the red marble and black marble cocktails & dreams but got 2 red ones, which is okay I guess because I'm supposed to be getting the black one with the deluxe box set from vinyl collective!

email your shirt size to [email protected], not sure why you did not get an email .

email your shirt size to [email protected], not sure why you did not get an email .

I emailed ya and got your email back that you forward it to seabron. Thanks for the quick response. You guys rule!

• 2 weeks later...