Cobra Skulls new 7"

I thought there show in Seattle was great live, impressed and cannot wait to see them again, thankfully they're a west coast band, so I'm sure it'll be soon enough, but yeah, I was happy with it. It was kind of funny, they did the, we got two songs left. They play two more and everyone is yelling, one more, one more! So the sound guy gives them a thumbs up and they played two real short ones. After those two, everyone wants them to keep playing and before anyone can say anything, the sound guy talks into his mic and says, you guys rule, play one more on me. Kind of cool!

Show was ill all the way around. Nothington played some new stuff...Little mixed on one song but another one was hot. So it should be interesting. One a side note I love that Jay had the mic out in the audience for the first verse of "Where I Stand" and I the audience pretty much just sang "I sleep for hours and I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open" like three times. Pretty funny.

Cobra Skulls can be hit or miss. They were pretty good on Saturday. The new guitarist is good but there were a couple of times that I think there was a slip up.