Cobra Skulls new 7"

So as luck may have it, it's a late show in Seattle and I'll probably be making it up. I'll try and pick up as many as I can without being a jerk and buying them all, haha. If anyone can help me find a SOS demo splatter(gaslight anthem) I'd be super siked as well...

That would be very bad ass of you!!

• 3 weeks later...

So I wrote the band because they're playing some shows and I wanted to see if they had the 7". They do, so I might be able to snag one this weekend if y'all would like.

PLUS!

They said it's unlikely the Gunner Records press of "Sitting Army" will be distro-ed state side. It sounds like Red Scare may still do a US run of this album and the Gunner Records version us Europe only.

So who want's a group buy?

So I wrote the band because they're playing some shows and I wanted to see if they had the 7". They do, so I might be able to snag one this weekend if y'all would like.

PLUS!

They said it's unlikely the Gunner Records press of "Sitting Army" will be distro-ed state side. It sounds like Red Scare may still do a US run of this album and the Gunner Records version us Europe only.

hook me up please sir ;D

PLUS!

hey baby. i might see you at that show on saturday. ;)

I talked to gunnar a week or so ago about the two upcoming gaslight represses and he said both of those would be getting sold via VC, I see no reason virgil would be getting both of those euro releases and not the cobra skulls LP...

Because if Red Scare is pressing it in the US it probably gave Gunner the European licensing to the album. Possibly with the contingency that they don't sell any to US distro.

I don't know if that's the reason but I know the dude at Hometown Caravan did something similar for "Bristle Ridge" and said he wouldn't sell any to US distros because Chuck was handling the US release.

I talked to gunnar a week or so ago about the two upcoming gaslight represses and he said both of those would be getting sold via VC, I see no reason virgil would be getting both of those euro releases and not the cobra skulls LP...

Because if Red Scare is pressing it in the US it probably gave Gunner the European licensing to the album. Possibly with the contingency that they don't sell any to US distro.

I don't know if that's the reason but I know the dude at Hometown Caravan did something similar for "Bristle Ridge" and said he wouldn't sell any to US distros because Chuck was handling the US release.

That would make sense, then yes, group buy it is, I'm down to get into that!